Oscar Riveros’s (*) research work with peqnp.science is oriented to solve High Complexity problems, beyond the polinomial complexity, with serious academic and industrial implications. The addressed problems are, among others:
- TSP, Traveler Salesman Problem.
- SSP, SubSet Sum Problem.
- Knapsack Problem.
- Change Over or Sequence problem.
- Graph homomorphism and their particular forms (clique, hamiltonian cycle, isomorphism).
This line of work has generated several products, among them:
- BOX PLUS. A service that allows to model and solve several problems with constraints of any kind, like the optimal route for a dispatcher, for example.
- Deidos. A generic bundle that solves several types of optimization problems locally on your machines.
- H. This product is a light implementation that solves the optimal sequence of a production, faster than any other product in the market.
(*) Oscar Riveros is founder and Research Architect at PEQNP www.peqnp.science.
More than ten years researching and developing optimization algorithms for Non Polynomial problems. One of them is BOX PLUS, a general optimizer for black box problems, allowing to adapt to any scenario, making any optimization problem suitable for commercial exploitation.